At Richman Law, PLLC, we focus on estate planning, asset protection and closely related practice areas. In doing so, we help individuals and families find answers to difficult questions, such as:
- How can I make sure my assets will go to the people I want to receive them after I pass away?
- How can I minimize estate and other taxes?
- How can I protect my assets, and the inheritances of my children, against remarriage, creditors, lawsuits and other threats?
- What is a revocable living trust and do I need one?
- How can I make sure my special needs child will be properly cared for when I can no longer provide his or her care myself?
- What is required to probate an estate or administer a trust?
We can help you find answers to tough questions like these and many others. We will explain all of your options and make recommendations to you in plain English, not complicated “Legalese.” Then, we will design a customized plan to meet your unique needs and goals.
We invite you to explore this site to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can assist you. Better yet, why not contact us for a consultation? We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and get to know one another. Let’s talk soon.